Alliance Rehab and Medical Equipment
It is our goal to make your product selection as easy and informative as possible. You can count on our many years of experience, our highly trained team of rehab professionals, and professional service.
Here are some of the reasons that set us apart:
- Alliance Rehab and Medical Equipment staffs certified ATP and CRTS rehab specialist. We now staff 14 ATP certified specialist making sure your needs are addressed by qualified individuals.
- In-Home Assessment available.
- Wide selection of products at all five locations throughout Missouri to assure the correct selection for each individual based on your needs and likes.
- In-depth knowledge of funding for all of your equipment selections.
- We offer repair services on our equipment throughout Missouri.
Meet the Team
Alliance Rehab & Medical Equipment has a team of professional, dedicated and experienced employees.
Click on the ATP’s name below to find out about their background and why they are a valuable part of our team.
Mike Osborn named as the Simon Margolis Fellow Award recipient for 2019
A Simon Margolis Fellow is named each year and represents a NRRTS Registrant who has made long standing and significant contributions to NRRTS, the CRT profession, and the seating and wheeled mobility community as a whole.